Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a Beautiful Morning

I woke up at around 4:30 AM. Did I want to? No! I've been so tired lately with this MS flare-up. The crazy thing is this week I begin my 5 day IV treatments of 1000mg of Solu-medrol. It is notorious for keeping you up at night. It's a good thing I have my books to read!
At 5AM my daughter is wide awake also so I can't even think about trying to fall back asleep. I have to say though, when I walked into her room and saw her smiling face I didn't even care what time it was. She was literally just sitting there on her bed smiling at me bright eyed and bushy tailed. She wanted to watch Tinkerbell. I put it on for her and just enjoyed our time together. I love Tink too, you know! So what seemed like it was going to be tail dragging morning turned out to be a beautiful morning. I had my hot cup of coffee and I was content sitting next to my little girl cuddled up next to me in her adorable PJ's. Man how she's grown. I promised myself to cherish these moments right then and there. Now I can't wait for Brad to wake up so I can take another shot at sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment